Hi thanks for checking out my resume. If you have any questions feel free to use the Contact page.
TECHNOLOGY & TOOLS
- Containers - Docker
- Languages - Python, Java, Shell, Batch, VB, SQL
- Databases - Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres
- Automation Tools - Jenkins, SaltStack, Selenium, Sanovi DRM
- Monitoring Tools - Graylog, Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Operating Systems - RHEL/CentOS/OL, Ubuntu/Debian, Solaris, Windows
- Virtualization - VMware, Oracle Virtual Manager
- Version Control - Apache Subversion, Git
- Cloud Providers - Azure, ProfitBricks, DigitalOcean
- Issue Tracking - Jira
Boeing - DevOps Engineer
Oct 2018 to July 2020 - Doha/Remote, Qatar
- Managed and automated a large closed system across several environments.
- Infrastructure used includes Oracle Virtual Manager and VMware, RHEL/CentOS/OL, Solaris, and Windows.
- Used Python, Shell, SaltStack for server automation, used Zabbix and OEM for server monitoring.
- Automated CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and used SVN repositories.
- Created service automation with Python, Shell, Batch, VB, and SQL.
- Used Graylog for service level monitoring. Managed Oracle and MongoDB databases. Utilized Docker Swarm for most services.
- Created all technical system documentation. Led project meetings with customer. Instructed technical customer staff on system management in a formal classroom environment.
- Served as the regional site reliability contact for customer managed systems within the Middle East. Provided remote and on-site support, often addressing critical production issues.
Boeing - DevOps Engineer
Jun 2017 to Oct 2018 - Remote, CA US
- Managed mostly RAC Oracle database clusters and Docker Swarm deployed Java services across Linux, Unix, and Windows servers.
- Used Python, Shell, SaltStack for server automation, used Zabbix for server monitoring and Elk Stack for application monitoring.
- Automated CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins using Shell, PowerShell, Batch, and Python.
- Maintained existing Java product installers. Simplified private customer deployments with Shell, Batch, Python, and SQL using methods like GUI installers and update services.
- Provisioned server infrastructure with VMware, ProfitBricks, and Azure. Leveraged provider APIs to control infrastructure. Managed source and artifact repositories with Gitlab, Apache Subversion, and Nexus.
- Served as a site reliability contact for customer managed systems within the US and Eastern Europe. Provided remote and on-site support, often addressing critical production issues.
TEECOM - Internal Tools Developer
Jun 2016 to Jun 2017 - Oakland, CA US
- Automated tedious workflows for the modeling suites Revit and AutoCAD via C#, Python, and lisp.
- Examples include auto-pathway generation, smart object placement, and template creation.
- Created desktop automation tools in Python and VB with integration from Revit and AutoCAD.
- For instance, created a process in which AutoCAD or Revit object properties are exported and compiled into an intuitive set of spreadsheets and PDFs.
- Led regular user requirement meetings to develop new improvements and capture feedback from all the engineers which relied upon custom tools.
- Maintained private Github repositories, authored and improved the documentation for new and existing tools.
Jacobs Technology - Systems Engineer
Nov 2015 to May 2016 - Destin, FL US
- Developed new and improved existing VB and Python tools mostly for processing large data sets from radar testing cycles and subsequent report creation.
- Modeled and designed high-level scenarios in MATLAB to produce conclusive results for radar deployment specifications.
- Utilized simulation suites, RF equipment, and radar interfaces to analyze electronic countermeasures and validate threat identification for multiple radar systems.
- Acquired and maintained a US DoD Secret Clearance.
BS Electrical Engineering
University of West Florida - Aug 2015
- Capstone Project
Wireless Power Transfer with an Impedance Matching Controller
- Primary Coursework
C++, Microprocessors, Electromagnetic Principles